Monday, February 29, 2016

Goodman's Candles and Crafts

Goodman's Candles and Crafts

   
 I want to first and foremost Thank all of you who have read my blog from the start, it really means a lot to me. You guys know who you are, this was for you. Thank you very much.

  
   now, with that said, I am proud to announce that we have opened the doors on our newest adventure. 
                                    Goodman's Candles And Crafts                                     or visit the link here:      GoodmanCandlesandcrafts.com 

     I can't tell you how thrilled we are to have this up and running. Only set back is that our product page isn't, well, isn't producting. (get it. haha). 
 That was not a typo, that's just my attempt at being silly, after a 7 hour segment of web building.

    I chose to develop our website myself, a job I thought would be awesomely fun, However I was awesomely wrong.  Though I bet there are some that know what they are doing (and maybe they would consider building a website fun) I tell you I don't find it very fun at all. In fact, I find it rather difficult in the sense that you are now responsible for coming up with epic content that just sets you apart from the rest of the world. It's a ton of pressure, you can take that from me. Especially when you want to make sure your content will stand out, and fits your site, store, blog or whatever your building it for.  On the plus side of things it will save a lot of cash in the end, and we all know that's never a bad thing.
  Either way, as the builder you feel as if it is never right. Or at least that is what ends up happening to me. Which is why my products page is incomplete. To be honest it was almost overwhelming just thinking about the amount of work. As every item that is to be sold has it's own thumbnail, description,specs, and of course a picture that needs to go with it for visuals.

    So for now our product page is not up and running. However, the rest of the site is fully functional. Feel free to check it out, maybe comment and let us know what you think about our site. 
 Also check out my newest Blog inside Goodmancandlesandcrafts.com. There we will be a little more focused on the topic at hand, However I will still be adding local and breaking news stories as they unfold...
   
        So in closing.. Thank you all for your time. I enjoy what I do and all those I do it for..
  you guys remember to be stilllivin4now  and stay safe out there.
                                                                                        Until then, Uncle Jesse over and out. 
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment