Saturday, April 30, 2016

If you don't know, then now you know, Ask Granny

Granny's World


You have just entered Granny land. Home of the old and wise. 

Hello to all,

 Never fear Granny is here!
My name is Lilly but everyone just calls me Granny.

  Have you ever wanted to know the answer to something but didn't know who to ask?

Have you ever had that moment when you could have used someone with a bit of life experience?

Well now you are in luck cause you can come talk to Granny any time you need...

First off I would like to Thank My Grandson Jesse Goodman, and his precious family for giving me the place to put my skills to work.  It's been a long time since I have been out in the working world, So please bear with an old Granny as we get this thing going.
    
You guys don't hold back now, I drove big trucks for a large portion of my life, so I have heard and seen a few things. You may be surprised at what old Granny has been through in my time. 

  So don't be shy sweetie pie, lets get those questions rolling. Give old Granny something to ponder over..

  Like, Share, comment, and Goodness sake's ask a questions.   A nice Gooey one at that.

   As my Grandson says. Stay safe and Still be livin or something or another. :) 

Also He has a cute Candle store that I just adore,
            
                                                                                                                                    Granny



  

No comments:

Post a Comment