Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Starting and Running a blog

Starting and Running a Blog

                                         Making my way with just a thought and a blog.



   I have an Idea lets start a blog and earn cold hard cash with it.

   This was the plan, so I started working on it. First off I gathered all the info I could find, studied that info, and picked the place to call home. blogspot offers a free spot to call home.
 We quickly jumped on and started blogging. I have to admit I didn't think that it was going to work at first. However I kept at it, and before long. Things started to look up. It wasn't long before I was getting some hits and even getting a few followers to the site.
Now that I could see that it was possible to blog and get people to read your content, I really wondered if I could earn cash doing this. By this time I was all in, and posting almost everyday. Thinking that I was going to be stuck behind my computer until I made enough to come out of work mode. I thought that my life was over, or at least until I made it.  What I didn't expect was the fact that I have more fun than ever before, I have more time than I used to have, And I have met more new people along the way. This has been one of my most favorite things that has happened since I became a blogger. Here I thought that this was going to be a lonely life, sitting in front of my computer all alone just writing away.


 Meeting New People while at home?


 What I didn't expect was to meet new people, and even see a few faces along the way.

  Coming up with blog ideas, well lets face it, its not the easiest thing you can do. Probably not the hardest, but I promise it isn't that easy either.

 Once one has the hang of it, you can do ok along the way. I mean if you find your stride and go with it. Or you could end up like the rest of us.
  With nothing to talk about, and even less to put on paper.
  I find that I can have millions of ideas, Until I sit down at my computer. Then just like that they are gone. Not a single trace of idea left in my mind.

 When this happens to me, I usually fix my issue by changing something up. (this is where working at home helps you so much)

 Take a break, play with my kids, go mess with the dog. Do something to change your thoughts, even if its just for a minute or two.  After that come back and try again, I find that I can usually muster out a nice piece of work after I take my break for a few minutes.

  Another thing that helps me is googling imagines. When I am completely blank and can not think of anything to write, I go and look through the imagines online. You'd be surprised what you will find that will inspire your thoughts..

It could be anything that can trigger an idea. It doesn't even have to have anything to do with the picture that brought the idea to your head. (It's funny how this will work sometimes).


   It works for smells so why wouldn't it work for sight?

Smells can bring back memories or even just cause you to have an image in your thoughts. So why wouldn't a sight do the same. 
 And of course the answer is it does and it will. We all know this as we all have a photo album some where or another.

  Which isn't a bad thing to keep around when your out of ideas, Don't get me wrong, I am not saying to use your past to make your blog. I am saying to use these as tools to help relax your mind. So it can do what it needs to do (think).
A relaxed mind is more productive than one with a stressed mind...

It's free what do you have to lose? 
So what are you waiting for, go sign up for your free blog account. (it doesn't matter where you start it). Just as long as you start it, post at least once a week. I post daily, Sometimes twice a day depending on the size of my post. 
What is the worst that can happen, you waste some of your time. What if you do good, Which you will never know if you don't try.  If you were to do well, You could earn a decent amount of cash every month, just like clock work. 
Which you will never know, If you never try...
Either way you go. You will have to try before you know whether it is worth it or not, or whether its for you or not.
 Only time will tell. 
If anyone has any questions, or needs any direction please comment in the section below. We will answer your questions as soon as possible. I will also do my best to direct you to what ever info you need or require If I don't know the answer myself. 

Good luck to you all. Don't forget to like, Comment and Share.
Catch up with me on twitter,   Thewaxdoc
Or you can reach us on our main site.
GoodmanCandlesandCrafts.com
Until then always remember to be Stilllivin4now and stay safe
                                                                                                 Jesse Goodman
                                                                                                                TheWaxDoc 

No comments:

Post a Comment