Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It must have been the best kept secret ever!!

Following the blog


I have had a few requests to make it easier to follow my blog since some of you don't use live feeds, or don't know how to use live feeds. (RSS) 


So I went into this beast and edited it. Now, as you can see to the right, You may now follow with ease.

Even though it's crazy for me to follow myself, I went ahead and followed myself anyway so you could see what it looks like after you start following. 

I know it has been a pain:

    Ladies and Gents, 
          I know this has been a pain with all the blogs, updates and ads that are coming through the social media sites. With that said, I want to Thank each and every one of you who has stuck it out with me through the thick and the thin.  If it wasn't for your support I know I would have caved long ago. For that I am forever Grateful..
 And everything to gain!!!!


All the info is on the right hand side:



  Back the the reason why we are here.  A few requests came through saying it was rather difficult to know what to do, or how to do it when trying to follow my blog.  I gotta admit, I see your point. If I wasn't a blogger myself I wouldn't really know what I was looking for either. In fact, I'm still learning everyday myself. 

  Either way, it should be much easier to follow now.. All the info is located on the right hand side of any of my blog pages. Starting and the top you will see followers, directly under that is a link that says "Join this site"- That is the one. That's it, when you subscribe that way, you will now be a follower. Yay..
  This has been a very bumpy road, with many hidden hazards along the way. Getting one piece repaired at a time doesn't seem like very much, but every little bit helps.
   As always my friends thanks for your time, Now that we are clear on "how to", please like, share  and FOLLOW......
 Until next time remember to be (that's right) Stilllivin4now and stay safe.
                                                                                         Always Grateful
                                                                                                   Jesse Goodman
                                                                                                             TheWaxDoc   



  

No comments:

Post a Comment